Covid-19 has turned the world on its head and changed the way we work. 2021 has begun with another lockdown so once again we are moving all our activities on line until we can get #OutThereTogether again. Below is our list of Zoom activities offering exercise, nature study and the opportunity for a catch up. There are often spaces available so get in touch if you want to join in the fun – we’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget our fabulous series of Audio Walks, helping to bring the outdoors indoors during www.opencountry.org.uk/audio-walks
- Boogie Bounce* 12.15pm
- Combat Class* 12.15pm
- On tha bike (spinning) 5.30-6.30pm
- Quizzy Rascals (quiz) 7-9.30pm
- Wild Things (nature study) either 10.00-noon or 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Yoga* 10am
*with our partners at Vibe Fitness.
- ‘A nice cup of tea & a sit down’ (French Fancy-based fun) 11.30-12.30
- Monday – Capoeira (Brazilian martial arts) 5.30-6.45pm
- Ripon Tandems Chinwag 7pm
- Wild Things (nature study) 10.30am-11.30pm
Please get in touch with us if you are interested in joining any of these activities and we’ll let you know if we have space.
07875 288605 (Harrogate) or 07426 716677 (Wakefield)